-I cant tell you- yea you said that lots of time already. Do u seriously think i will betray you or something?? Even the reason why you are angry at her you cant even tell me. :/ -Lol!! Lazy mah :b- you say your lazy but you can turn around millions of times just to talk to your own friends. Getting frustrated at you is getting me nowhere. Honestly your starting to make me doubt you and making me feel as if i cant even trust you anymore. You say you are angry at her but a there you talk to her normally. Even when you turn around you only talk to your frens n not even notice me. Am i even your friend? I hope i still am.
-Why are you so cold? Why must you always keep stuff from me? I thought we were friends.... Do you not trust me as much as i do? -
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Starlight Starbright
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment